Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre collects personal information for a variety of reasons. This personal information will be collected in the normal course of business and will relate to Goods and/or Services that are provided by Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre to clients. This information collected will be done so in the course of business where the client is a customer of Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre or when the client acts as a guarantor for another person or company that is a client of Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre. Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre will not collect information that is not relevant or sensitive in nature unless it is required in the normal course of business.
The personal information that is collected may include, but will not be limited to the following;
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Credit references if applicable
- Publically available information which relate to the clients activities in Australia
- Any information recorded in the National Personal Insolvency Index
- The client acknowledges that provided the correct Privacy Act disclosures have been made that Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre may conduct a credit report on the client for the purposes of evaluating the credit worthiness of the client.
- Driver’s license details
- Medical insurance details (if applicable)
- Electronic contact details including email, Facebook and Twitter details
- Next of kin and other contact information where applicable
Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre ensures that all personal information is held in a secure manner. Where applicable and to the best of Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre’s knowledge all computers or servers have the required security protections in place to safeguard and protect any personal information that is held by Mercedes-Benz Unimog Centre.